Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chaud (heat)

28 Nov 09 - Katherine, Nord Territoire, Australie - Il fait plus de 40 celsius et plus de 85% humidité. "Oh, Canada" My national anthem - Neige!! Je me suis decidé à voyager pour le sud-est d'Australie pour beaucoup de raisons différents..un des raisons est qu'il fait moins de chaud.

(The temperature is over 40 celsius and the humidity is more than 85%. I want to sing the national anthem of Canada, "Oh,Canada". My body wonders where is the below 0 celsius weather. I have decided to travel to the southeast of Australia for different
reasons...one of the reasons is that it is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment