Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cambodge - Jour 32-42 - Kep à Banlung 2010

Aujourd'hui, j'ai eu vais de Phnom Penh à Banlung dans le Province de Ratinikirri, Cambodge cars mon
visa finit 28 Fev 2010. Je prefere à aller à vélo. :( Le plus que je vais à vélo, le plus que je
me voyage à vélo. En le van, une femme m'a donné du nourriture. C'était un morceau du bois avec
du gazon à chaque bout. Lorsque "peeled off" le bois, il y a quelque chose que se semble du riz.
C'était trés délicieuse. J'ai me pensé, "Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Je porte "a facemask" lorsque que je
vais à vélo cars l'autoroute est trés devoir.

(today, I had to get from Phnom Penh to Banlung in Ratinikirri Province, Cambodia by van because my
visa ends on 28 February. I wanted to ride my bicycle there. The more I ride my bicycle, the more I want
to ride it. I have to use a facemask on the unsealed roads as they are too dusty. So, you will
see me wearing one in the video. On the van I had a "galome" (this is how the word sounded to me).
It was like a piece of bamboo-looking word with grass at the end. On the inside there was what
looked like rice. The whole thing was cooked before we peeled the wood off and took out the grasssy ends.
It was soooo tasty and sweet. I think it was a sweetened rice. not sure though. A woman on the van to
Banlung gave me it too eat)





No comments:

Post a Comment