Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Unexpected

16 Mars 2010 - Changes in plans. Plans are only thoughts. One who travels for a long time knows this well. I planned to cycle in Laos for upwards of
a month. But, I had to stop because I hurt my knee cycling. Then, more happened to me. Flu, cold, gastritis. My knee is less sore each day. But,
I am still concerned about how it is and may affect my travels. In Kathmandu, I have been talking with some guides about the Annapurna Circuit. They say
there is snow (as much as 1.6 m) in some areas above 2,800 - 3,000m. There are multiple places where I would have to carry my bicycle up and down
stairs and across snow areas. I am concerned that my knee will not be well enough to carry my packs and bicycle through these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment