Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bangkok, Thailande - Les Temples (The Temples of Bangkok)











Les photos sont des temples de Wat Bawon Niwet, Wat Benchama Bophit et Wat Inthara Wihan. Il y a beaucoup de beaux temples en Bangkok, Thailande. Les gens de Thai attachent une grande importante à l'adoration de Buddha. Je me sens impressionné par leur devotion au Bouddha et la beauté de les temples.
(These photos are of Wat Bawon Niwet, Wat Benchama Bophit et Wat Inthara Wihan. There are many beautiful temples in Bangkok, Thailand. The thai people attach great importance to the Buddha. I feel affected by their devotion and the beauty of their temples)








No comments:

Post a Comment