Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Le Film de Australie - Broome a Katherine

On se souvient...la natation dans le Katherine Gorge au Lilly's Pond. C'est un grande grotte. Nous avons sauté du cote de la falaise dans l'eau. Mais, je n'ai pas des photos :(

(A Highlight of trip: canooing up the Katherine Gorge and swimming in the Lilly's Pond. This large grotto was from a short hike along the side of the gorge. We jumped into the pool at the bottom of the falls. There were caves in the side of the cliffs where the water flows down. Unfortunately, I have no photos of it :(


No comments:

Post a Comment