Follow me on Twitter to see what I'm up to...

Click on http://twitter.com/magnaboy87 to see my Twitter. I frequently update this with up to 140 characters describing my current activities.

SAVE IT TO YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thailande - Jour 3 - Pattaya à Rayong 2010

Nous sommes allé de Pattaya au Rayong à vélo aujourd'hui. C'est 82 Km! Je ne m'ai pas su que je pouvais le faire. Depuis Bangkok, nous avons allé 250 Km à velo. Je me sens bien, sauf mon derrière. La selle de vélo se sens dure aprés 250 Km!!!!!!!!! Nous avons payé 500 Baht rester à un hotel pour la nuit. C'est trés confortable et pur. J'ai mangé à un marché en plein air à Rayong prés à l'hotel. C'est le premier repas que j'ai mangé dans Thailande c'était presque si épicée que je n'arrive pas à la. J'ai vu quatre personnes en une motocyclette. Plusieurs fois!!

(We bicycled from Pattaya to Rayong, Thailande today. It's 82 Km. I didn't know I could do it. Since Bangkok, we have bicycled 250 Km. I feel good. But, my bum hurts. The bicycle seat feels quite hard after 250 Km in 3 days. Our hotel in Rayong cost 500 Baht for the night (about $15 Australian). Its clean and comfortable. I ate food at a street market. It's the first time in Thailande that I have eaten a meal that is almost too hot for me. I saw 4 people on a motorcycle. Several times!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment